The Fantasmic Dinner Package is Fantastic!
|October 19, 2012||Posted by Amanda Saye under Disney's Hollywood Studios||
I’ve mentioned the Fantasmic Dinner Package before but didn’t really get into what it is or why you want to do it. Here it is in a nutshell: You get an ADR at one of the premier Hollywood Studios table service restaurants and you get a ticket for a great spot at Fantasmic.
The restaurants you may choose from are:
- The Hollywood Brown Derby ($50-$60 for adults, $13-$20 for kids)
- Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano ($35-40 for adults, $13 for kids)
- Hollywood & Vine ($29-$40 for adults, $13-$20 for kids)
The Hollywood Brown Derby and Mama Melrose’s offer lunch and dinner but Hollywood & Vine is dinner only for this package.
What You Need to Know:
- Even if you are using the Disney Dining Plan you’ll have to secure your ADR with a credit card.
- You don’t have a reserved seat at Fantasmic but are able to go into a special viewing section. I still suggest that you get there 30-60 minutes before the show to assure you get the spots you want.
This can be a great way to cap off a great day at Hollywood Studios or make a romantic dinner a little more fun.